- changes to corporate shareholders (add or remove a shareholder, change to shareholder’s address or name)
- changes to corporate directors (add or remove a director, change to director’s address or name)
- changes to the name of an incorporated company
- address changes for the company (registered address, records address, or mailing address)
- change of address of declarant for a Trade Name, Sole Proprietorship or Partnership.
As per the Alberta Business Corporations Act, you are required to advise Corporate Registry of any changes within 15 days. We can do it as the same time as your Annual Return if it is due for filing, which will save you some money. An Annual Return without changes is $71 and $88.25 with changes. These prices include GST.
There is a service fee of $28.65 to update Corporate Registry.