As company operating in Alberta, you are responsible for keeping your company’s information current with Alberta Corporate Registry. This includes:
- changes to corporate (add or remove a shareholder, change to shareholder’s address or name)
- changes to corporate directors (add or remove a director, change to director’s address or name)
- changes to the name of an incorporated company
- address changes for the company (registered address, records address, or mailing address)
- change of address of declarant for a Trade Name, Sole Proprietorship or Partnership.
As per the Alberta Business Corporations Act, you are required to advise Corporate Registry of any changes within 15 days. We can do it as the same time as your Annual Return if it is due for filing.
There is a service fee of $28.65 to update Corporate Registry.